WALK_IN_INTERVIEW

L&T financial services Ltd (Micro Loan)

Urgent Recruitment Drive for Darangaon. Dis:- Jalgaon Location (MH)

1) Field officer
Salary ( 9400 TO 12000)+ Incentive.

Criteria:
- Graduate must.
- Bike and android cellphone
- Experienced candidate will be preferred
- Freshers can also apply
- AGE should between. 20-27 yrs
- Should carry-
- RESUME, PAN, Adhar card .and Educational certificate(SSC, HSC, Degree Certificate)

Vacancy in Ujjivan Small Finance Bank

Venue:
Dharangaon
Interview arrange
26-07-2019
Time 09:00am to 1:00pm
L&T Financial Services
Chintamani morya colony back off bandhan bank Dharangaon Dis:jalgaon

Contact - Abhijit Fuladi (BM) - 8087985218

Send resume
Email id - Abhijitfuladi@ltfs.com

interview in Belstar Investment n Finance Ltd for Risk Executive , branch manager,Regional Manager

3 Comments

  1. Wow! Thank you! I continuously needed to write on my site something like that. Can I include a portion of your post to my website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post