Vacancy In Arth Micro Finance Pvt Ltd For Branch Manager


Arth Micro Finance Pvt Ltd, a leading NBFC - MFI based at Jaipur is looking for the ideal candidate for the Post of Branch Manager, who will be responsible over all business development with quality for Branch. Only NBFC - MFI experienced candidate can apply.

 

Qualification & Experience Required:
Strong Communication & Analytical Skills
Graduate / Post Graduate
Minimum 01 year of experience as Branch Manager.

 

Interested candidates may send their updated resume at hr@arthfinance.com with subject line "Post Applied for BM". Also you may contact to Mr. Pulkit Sahajwani on 9001998500 for more information.

Vacancy In BOB Financial Solutions Limited For Area Sales Manager /Sr. Officer / Officer

Interview In Fusion Microfinance pvt For Branch Manager/Relationship Officer/Sr. Relationship Officer

Vacancy in Shriram Housing Finance Limited For Operation Risk Self Assessment And Process control

6 Comments

  1. I want to do job in Bihar location, so please help me sir jee,

    ReplyDelete
  2. In BRANCH MANAGER 12 YERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning maam,
    Sir I am Devendra Kumar from Bihar , I want to surch new job . I have experience in mfi 7 years , till time I am Branch manager in Capital truest ltd.

    Regards
    Devendra kumar
    Mo- 9304062139

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear team I have experience in mfi 7 years . This time I am in capital truest ltd , poat of Branch manager

    ReplyDelete
  5. My total experience 3 years 6 month
    1. Share microfin LTD
    One year 6 month
    2. Present time 2 years 3 month SV creditline limited

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post