Vacancy in Icici Bank For Officers and senior officers


Job in icici Bank

Vacancy in Icici bank

ICICI Bank is hiring Officers and senior officers at following locations on payroll of the bank

1. Surat
2. Chikli
3. Bardoli
4. Vapi
5. Karjan
6. Dabhoi
7. Khambhat
8. Anand
9. Bharuch

Education qualification
Graduate

Experience
2 to 3 years relevant experience in microfinance NBFC or Bank

Age
Not more than 28 years

Salary
Negotiable

WhatsApp your resume on 9909013211 or mail it on harshit.shah@icicibank.com

Join WhatsApp/Facebook group

Vacancy in Au Small Finance Bank For Team Leader /Collection Officer

11 Comments

  1. Wich post salary kya he

    ReplyDelete
  2. My self Shailesh Tiwari currently working with Utkarsh small finance Bank and I have experience of 4 year in banking sector

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajesh kumar. At+p.o-samasti pur . P. S -mushari gharari pinno- 848130

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] Vacancy in Icici Bank For Officers and senior officers Share Tags: Aavas Financiers Ltd, bandan bank, branch manager, hdfc bank vacancy, Icici bank, private bank job, Small Bank […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir I m Jayanta Natta. I live in tripura . I have qualification PGDM FINANCE. My have working experience 2 year in nbfc this time I working on axis Bank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir , I m Jayanta Natta. I stay in tripura. My have qualification MBA finance . My have working experience on nbfc, this time I still working on axis Bank.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I jayanta Natta. I stay in tripura . My have qualification MBA finance and accounts. My have working experience on 2 year nbfc . I this time working on axis Bank.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All new job Bainking give me all detiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. VILL+PO DALIPPUR PS DHANGAI PIN COD 802155

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post