Vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank For Sr Relationship officer / Relationship Manager


 

Job opening for the profile of Sr Relationship officer / Relationship Manager in Kotak Mahindra Bank Delhi/Ncr Branches.
If interested kindly share the updated Cv of yours on the below mail id of Mr. Brijesh Vij.

Brijesh.vij@kotak.com

Please take care of the below points:
# Candidate having experience of Retail branch banking sales or Nr Sales of more than 2 years in the role of relationship officer or relationship manager will be considered.
# Should have working in the same company for more than 2 years.
# Candidates changing job every year and Freshers will not be considered.

Vacancy in Au Bank for Credit Manager/Portfolio Credit Manager/credit officer

Join WhatsApp/Facebook group

9 Comments

  1. fincare small finance bank runing 2year camplite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree for job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need job I have two years experience in tells collections&past from 8months presently working insurance renewals in sundaram fianance holdings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree for job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a eight year experience. In micro finance bank.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir / madam
    Please inform me i am interested in bank job my 4 years expirance in nbfc mfi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post